Thursday, November 15, 2007

Macro--second chance!

I was searching for some really good macros to put on channel 19, but I was disappointed that I found very few. So many of the macros students turned in were out of focus! That is automatically a failing grade. Please do not EVER turn in a photo where the main subject is not in clear focus!!! Also, I saw many shots on the contact sheets that I thought were better than what was submitted as the best photo.

I want to give you a second chance to get a good grade on this project. I'm asking all my classes to resubmit a macro photo. It does not have to be from the macro project. It can be from any photo shoot as long as it was taken by you this semester.

I have placed a folder on the shared drive for this submission. Label this one with your full name so you can get credit for it if yours is selected for tv! When I grade the macros, I will choose your better shot--either the one you originally submitted or the new one. I will grade whichever one will give you the highest grade on this project