Friday, April 18, 2008

Candid School Shots.....and Beach Project

Very soon we will be putting together our final portfolio project. The one area I think you may be lacking is CANDID school shots (meaning the subject did not know you were taking the picture) from either classes, hallways, or outside school functions. Please be taking lots of photos that fit this description----NOT your friends mugging for the camera!!

I'd like us to do a Beach Project. I have seen A LOT of beach photos, and you'll have to take some really special pictures to impress me and earn an 'A' (or do some very creative editing)! Going up to the boardwalk or leaning out of the car window is not going to cut it! If you go to the beach this weekend, get some good shots. I won't assign it for a deadline grade, but you should all try to get to the beach (or sound) for photos within the next week. Perhaps we can all go as a field trip????? I'll see if I can work that out!